New Hours and Services
OPEN 12 pm-9 pm Monday – Saturday | CLOSED Sunday
As the situation with the Covid-19 coronavirus continues to change and evolve, we are constantly monitoring and updating our policies and procedures as well. Our top priority is the health and safety of our team, our customers, and our community. Our goal is to remain open for carry-out service while implementing the safest possible practices. On top of what we have already been doing, we are implementing new precautionary procedures this week, listed below.
Employee Policies and Procedures
- Employees must arrive for their shift in freshly laundered clothes that have not been worn in public.
- Employees are not allowed to bring personal items into the restaurant, such as coats, purses, etc.
- Employees are required to wash their hands upon entering the building and sanitize their cell phones prior to doing any other activity.
- Employees are screened at each shift for symptoms and possible exposure.
- We are using limited staff right now and have stressed that their ability to continue working requires that they are practicing proper quarantine procedures at home.
- All employees have been informed that it is optional to come to work and if they feel their safety is at risk, they may elect to stay home.
- We have been in contact with all of our vendors to ensure they are adhering to the same sanitary procedures we are practicing
Customer Policies and Procedures
- We are no longer accepting cash payments
- We request you use online ordering or pay with a credit card over the phone to eliminate a touchpoint in the transaction. It will still be possible to pay in the store with a card through a special terminal we have set up that can be sanitized between each use, but it is better and safer if you can pay online or by phone.
- We are setting up numbered stations inside where you will retrieve your food in order to guarantee that each area has been sanitized between each customer.
- If you have dietary restrictions or allergies, it is best to call to place your order as there are some limitations with the online ordering system.
We thank you for your patience as we continue to make changes in order to keep everyone as safe as possible and still provide great food and service during this time. As always, thank you for being aMAIZing!
We make everything we sell from scratch daily.
We pride ourselves in hustling harder than the competition speedy service and a friendly smile.
Try one of our long list of specialty hand-shaken margaritas using fresh squeezed juice.